Nobody enjoys the prospect of appearing in court, be it for a minor motoring charge or a serious criminal charge. The environment of a courtroom or a police cell can be intimidating. We know from experience that early legal advice is often vital to a successful outcome. We therefore offer a 24 HOUR 7 DAYS A WEEK helpline service where you can receive free, helpful and experienced advice on any criminal or road traffic matter.
OUT OF HOURS EMERGENCY NUMBER 07972 546 215
Keep this number with you at all times. You never know when you might need it!
Why Choose Pickup & Scott
- We provide 24/7 call outs to Police Stations.
- We provide a 24/7 telephone help line.
- We have vast experience in dealing with a wide range of criminal offence from motoring offence and drink and driving cases to murder.
- We have many years of experience in attending Youth Courts, Magistrates and Crown Courts.
- Our team provide a robust, dedicated, approachable and conscientious service tailored to your individual situation
We specialise in the following criminal matters:
- Fraud/ serious fraud, including benefit fraud
- Drug related offences, possession & possession with intent to supply
- Sexual offences
- All assault matters including serious assault
- Criminal damage
- Theft, N.S.G., burglary, aggravated burglary
- Murder & manslaughter
- Prosecution under the Education Act
- Child neglect cases
We also have vast experience in dealing with Road Traffic Offences, including:
- Dangerous driving
- Careless driving /driving without due care and attention
- Mobile Telephone offences
- Penalty points and totting up
- No insurance
- Drink driving
- Failing to stop / failing to report and accident
As regards funding, Legal Aid is available in most cases. However, should an application for funding be refused or is inappropriate, we offer a competitive rate for privately funded matters as well as fixed fees available in certain cases.
More information can be found on the following pages: