Old age, physical or mental difficulties can make the complicated legal completely overwhelming. Whilst it may be confusing, it is important that your intentions are carried out with regards to care and financial affairs. You may also wish to appoint a named person to make decisions on your behalf if and when you can no longer do so.
Our specialist Older & Vulnerable Client lawyers are here to advise and support you through every step of the process. We will listen to you and clearly explain the options that will fulfil your requirements.
We will provide the answers to your queries about such issues as Lasting Power of Attorney and Care options. A full list of services is detailed below:
- Care fee planning
- The provision of home care
- Residential and nursing home contracts
- Advice on funding long-term care (including NHS and Local Authority funding)
- Welfare benefits including State retirement and widows pensions
- Long-term care insurance policies
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Estate planning using Wills, Trusts and lifetime giving
- Tax planning
- Probate and administration of estate
- Trust administration
- Vulnerable Person Discretionary Trusts
With a specialist older and vulnerable client solicitor, you can be assured that you will be fully supported through the process in a dignified and respectful manner.
Solicitor appointments are offered in our Aylesbury office however, we do also make home visits if you are housebound or disabled.