What is a personal injury?
A personal injury can be either a physical or psychological injury, disease or illness and could result in death.
Examples of personal injuries include:
- an injury at work including work-related illnesses such as a disease caused by working with asbestos
- a psychological illness caused by stress at work
- an injury caused in a traffic accident
- an injury received as a result of faulty goods or services
- an injury caused if you trip over paving stones
- an physical or psychological injury sustained by a victim in the course of a crime
- a psychological illness caused by discrimination or harassment in your work-place.
FREE 20 MINUTE CONSULTATION
If you are not sure if you have a Personal Injury claim, why not come and have a chat to us under our Free 20 minute consultation scheme.
More information can be found on the following pages: